Full and Part-Time Positions
Location: Burnaby & North Vancouver
We are looking for a highly motivated, confident, outgoing & articulate individual to join our Administration Team. A Cashier/Receptionist is responsible to handle daily monetary transactions, answer & direct incoming calls and administration duties. A good understanding of cash, debit and credit transactions is necessary to succeed in this position. Experience in retail and or customer service is an asset. Training is provided.
- Process cash, debit and credit transactions according to company guidelines.
- Greet customers & provide excellent customer service.
- Answer, direct and transfer incoming calls to appropriate departments.
- Complete administrative paperwork as directed by the Administration Manager.
- Open and close tills at the beginning and end of each shift as required.
- Complete daily bank deposits.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Detail oriented with a positive attitude.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Willing to learn & take on new tasks as comprehension grows.
- This is a shift work position within a team of cashiers/receptionists. Candidate should be available to work Monday to Saturday at either branch during store hours (earliest start time is 6AM)
- This is an in-store, sales counter type position with direct customer interaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package.
If you are motivated by being a part of the growth that will take our company to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Apply for this Position
If you wish to submit a resume, please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise noted. Please also note that we only accept resumes in PDF format, with a max file size of 5MB.
Need to convert your Word file to PDF format? Try this free service.