Location: Burnaby & North Vancouver
We are looking for an experienced and motivated self-starter to join our Contractor Sales Team. A Contractor Sales Representative is responsible for increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. This is a full-time position.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods.
- Evaluate customer’s skills & needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Research sales competition.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Familiar with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Team Player
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3% – 5% RRSP matching
- On-site parking
- EV parking
- Amazing employee discount on all our products
- In-depth and comprehensive training, support and mentorship
- Team building events
- Safe working environment
- Valid BC drivers license
- Reliable vehicle
If you are motivated by being a part of the growth that will take our company to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Apply for this Position
If you wish to submit a resume, please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise noted. Please also note that we only accept resumes in PDF format, with a max file size of 5MB.
Need to convert your Word file to PDF format? Try this free service.