We are looking for a bright, energetic, motivated team player to join our Inside Sales Team. An Inside Sales Associate is responsible to perform all sales and customer service functions in a professional manner to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction. This is a full-time position and training will be provided. Customer service experience and knowledge in the lumber & building materials industry is an asset.
- Handle incoming phone calls, order entry and customer service.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Assist outside sales team to support and build customer trust and relationships.
- Achieve goals to initiate new business and close deals.
- Gain and improve product knowledge to service customer needs.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude & ability to work under pressure.
- Effective use of time management to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Self motivated & dependable while working in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Available to work Saturdays.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for an hour or more at a time in a store/sales counter environment.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package.
If you are motivated by being a part of the growth that will take our company to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Apply for this Position
If you wish to submit a resume, please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise noted. Please also note that we only accept resumes in PDF format, with a max file size of 5MB.
Need to convert your Word file to PDF format? Try this free service.