Lumber/Building Supplies Receiver
We are looking for a positive, motivated, customer-oriented team player to join our Team. Experience in the lumber and building materials industry is an asset but not required.
Having product knowledge of the materials we stock
Loading and unloading inbound and outbound trucks
Sorting and Organizing materials offloaded from inbound trucks
Checking and verifying inbound materials against purchase orders
Tagging materials for customer orders
Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience operating a forklift
- Punctual, reliable and customer service oriented.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to lift over 50lbs repeatedly.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Comfortable and able to work in an outdoor environment daily throughout the year
- Safety boots are required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3% – 5% RRSP matching
- On-site parking
- EV parking
- Amazing employee discount on all our products
- In-depth and comprehensive training, support and mentorship
- Team building events
- Safe working environment
Apply for this Position
If you wish to submit a resume, please fill out the form below. All fields are required unless otherwise noted. Please also note that we only accept resumes in PDF format, with a max file size of 5MB.
Need to convert your Word file to PDF format? Try this free service.